Tellagami - Create short animated movies that include your voice or an app-created one!
- Have a character tell their story
- Pick a person in history and have them describe their claim to fame
- Use a cell or planet as the background and have the avatar name and discuss its function or make-up Recite a famous poem or speech
- Read a poem they wrote
- Take a trip or go back in time and describe its role in history
- Practice or show proficiency in a foreign language
Baiboard - Visualize, share and collaborate via zoomable, multi-page whiteboard
- Have students in one room write math problems while others solve them
- Collectively analyze and annotate a pdf document
- Work on a graph or chart over and over again
- Use a map or chart to track directions
Touchcast - TouchCast is not only a great content creation tool for teachers that takes the ﬂipped classroom concept to a new place, but also a highly engaging tool that can also be used as a platform to give assignments to students. Includes a detailed pdf guide on how to integrate Touchcast into education.
Flowboard - A new approach to creating and publishing interactive presentations. The Flowboard Guide makes it easy! It has a web-based version too!
- Illustrate landmarks in places being studied
- Go deeper into science concepts
- Present different types of figurative language
- Show geometric shapes found in real life
Aurasma - Using Aurasma you can create augmented reality layers; Aurasma calls them “auras,” that pop-up when you scan objects with your iPad or iPhone.
- Have a historical figure tell his story
- Recite a poem
- Have younger students describe learning
- Open house information for parents
- Share a science or math process